11/20/08

Zeus Killed Salmoneus

I have been in the process of broadening my blogging horizons. Generally this blog is and will continue to be the place where I spout most of my cynically motivated anger filled blogs. But it has become apparent to me that this is not enough and I would like a site in which to post blogs motivated from other facets of my psyche.

So, if anyone is interested in reading alternate blogs from the ones posted here on Cynical, Bitter, Acrimonious you can find them at Zeus Killed Salmoneus. To those who are C.B.A fans, there is no need for alarm, I am still highly inspired to continue posting on this blog, there will always be things and people that will provoke me to write.

M

p.s Zeus killed Salmoneus can also be found on Myspace, it contains blogs from both C,B,A and ZKS. So check it out and leave me some of your best commentary remarks. ZKS on myspace

No comments: