5/25/08

Sweet sweet sweet vaporous gas

This precious visible vapor and gases, that is perfectly given off by a burning or smoldering substance, esp. the gray, brown, or blackish mixture of gases and suspended carbon particles resulting from the lushous combustion of organic matter, in this case personified by tobacco, has left me intoxicated by its gratifying effects.

If of course you are unaware of what i am speaking of, i speak of cigarettes... that wonderous legal product. If you are also unaware of its unspeakable pleasure you should try it. It might just change your life.

Be forewarned i do not care if you are against smoking, i also dont care for my health let alone the health of the cretins that surround me, i will stop smoking when i want to stop smoking, not when im told. My cigarettes smell and taste alot better than your oppression and facism...cuntholes.

I respect that you choose to be a tight-fisted wanker.

M

No comments: