2/12/08

Fuck the tube.

Theres really only a few things i dont hate about television. Keeping in mind i am of low socioeconomic stature and cant afford a still somewhat expensive sattelite dish corroding on my roof and subsequently i am subject to the diminutive and uninspiring free-to-air television that is killing me slowly and painfully from the inside of my eyeballs.

I can name only a handful of shows that actually appeal to me and my age group, yet they are constantly interrupted by idiotic and repetitive advertisements telling me to stop smoking or to get a free holiday to a place i don't fucking care about if i take out a home loan for which they wont approve me for anyway and they are subject to constant editing of episodes in order to fit them in a late night time slot to fill their youth content expectations.

Shows that push the boundaries and are informative with actual facts and genuinely appeal to a large audience of young people and young adults are torn down by other facets of the media industry either saying they are offensive or inappropriate in some way. Chasers War On Everything springs to mind also south park. When will these fucking absurdly unintelligent wankers get over their precious and insignificant little lives, lower their exorbitant moral expectations of their seemingly human inequivalent and open their feeble and decrepit minds to the importance of the entertainment and information for younger generations of people.

Bring back "Recovery" you fucking foreskin diseased muppets.

M

No comments: